Hi. My name is [insert atypical name here]. Poetically, I am the bio-organic soup in a chrysalis, neither new nor blossomed or even alive really. Just soup. Soup with potential.
In the literal-vague sense, I am a burgeoning female hidden somewhere within the mountains of the United States. In a year’s time I plan on conquering the mountain and flying away to the land of seafood and Samsung. But before that can happen, I must complete several intensive trials of normal-people things. Like work. And school.
There are several things one should know about me:
- I like the color purple, though I’d much rather like red.
- Frozen confectioneries will always be better than grody hot desserts.
- You will never find me cooking casseroles. Ever.
- Sometimes I kick people in the head literally.
- Kpop. Doctor Who. If these mean anything to you, we’re friends. Even if they don’t, we’re still friends because I am desperate.
- I’m still trying to decide whether I like mangoes or not.
I can’t tell if this page is tacky or not, but I’m pretty confident this bio will not end up on dating websites. Though I’m a total 7 out of 10 on good days, I’m picky, non-verbal, and full of myself so chances are I will join a hipster convent one day and shun the world of those who get all romantical.
Oh, and I’m mediocre. A mediocre ninja.
And this is my blog.